FULL TIME OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Churchfields Farm is set in the beautiful Worcestershire countryside near Droitwich. We produce award winning luxury ice cream, milk and butter from our Pedigree dairy herd, and run a successful café. We have also recently launched Droitwich Salt
We’re looking for someone to assist management with the day to day running of all aspects of the business in our small but fun and fast-paced office.
Main duties to include:
Updating the website & all areas of Social Media including Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
Preparing and writing advertising materials
Assisting as needed with Orders & Events
Answering phone calls & emails
Purchase and sales ledger
The successful applicant must have:
A personality and has a good sense of humour
Great organisational skills
Previous experience on Xero or accounts programme equivalent
Good knowledge of Powerpoint & Publisher
Working knowledge of Social Media
Loves food, Ice Cream and Farming
Is a team player and has enthusiasm for what they do
Enjoys being busy but has good attention to detail & likes a job well done.
The applicant must be able to work to their own initiative, must be willing to assist in all areas of the business and be able to work in a fast paced, in a busy environment.
Experience essential but in-house training will be given.
Hours: 30+ hours week Monday – Friday 9.30am – 4.30pm with 30 mins break. Hours may be extended in busy periods.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLEANER/KITCHEN PORTER REQUIRED
Key Objective: To support the effective and efficient running of Churchfields Barn
Responsible to: Café Manager/supervisor on duty
Working hours: 30+ hours (Monday 12-8, Thursday 12-8, Friday 5-8, Saturday 12-8, Sunday 12-6.30)
Cleaning duties include wiping surfaces, vacuuming, carpet cleaning, cleaning glass, mopping floors and cleaning of restrooms after the café’s operational hours
Ensuring the kitchen is kept clean and dishes are cleaned and stored properly
To maintain a clean and tidy environment at all times in the café and preparation areas including clearing tables and washing up. As our kitchen is upstairs this will require an element of heavy lifting and transporting dirty dishes to the wash area.
· Must be willing to assist in all areas of the business and be able to work in a fast paced, busy environment.
· To be an active and supportive team member, contributing in a constructive manner and treating all colleagues and customers with fairness & courtesy.
· To provide excellent customer service, serving customers promptly, courteously and with a smile.
· To ensure that the café environment is pleasant and welcoming in line with the image agreed with the owners.
· To fully comply with all Health and Safety and Food Hygiene regulations at all times.
· To ensure that food and drink served to customers is of a consistently high standard and is well presented and checking that orders have been correctly delivered and charged for.
· To develop knowledge of products (in particular allergens) and share that knowledge with customers and other team members in a confident manner.
· To serve and scoop ice cream if necessary.
· To assist in the setup, set down and cleaning of the café, toilets and kitchen according to procedure on a daily basis and as required.
· To keep cleaning or any such records that are required by the Café manager.
· Reporting any maintenance issues to the Café manager or supervisor on duty.
· Have a keen eye for detail
· Heart for hospitality
· Shows initiative and is self-motivated
· Strong communication skills
· Positive with a can do attitude
· Willingness to be flexible
· Attention to detail
· Enjoys working with others as a team
· Receptive and listens to others
· High standards of personal and food hygiene
· Commitment to great customer service and aims to exceed customers' expectations
Please email your application form to: email@example.com